Monday, October 2, 2017

The Ride is Never Boring!

Hello from the lost land of my home! I have been puttering around in the real world for quite a while now and not visiting my blog. I am very sorry to all my readers for my long absence. In the past 6 and a half months we have had lots of changes around here. We are now a happy family of 4! We added a new kid to the mix who we lovingly call teenager. All I can say is, if you tell someone you got surprised by adding a new child to your family when they ask for pictures they do not expect for that child to be 15!
Needless to say it has been a wild 6 months of adjusting and getting our home to it's new normal but it has been worth it.

Now on to the fun things! It is FALL!! Fall is my favorite season, as you may well remember and in honor of fall I have decided we need a post about my favorite banana bread recipe. It is amazing, full of bananas, walnuts and the biggest necessity of life... Nutella! So, don't touch that dial, we will be right back with that recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment